GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation Awareness for Employees
GDPR is an EU regulation which becomes effective May 25, 2018. It protects personal data of individuals in the EU. Any organization that collects personal information of EU citizens, must be compliant or subject to fines for non-compliance.
Companies can be fined up to 20 million Euros or 4% of annual global revenue, whichever is higher, for lack of compliance with GDPR.
The following link provides the official GDPR information from the EU – https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
Is company prepared?
ELC Information Security provides online training for anyone requiring compliance with GDPR. Our GDPR training course can be customized to meet the needs of your company and it’s employees.
- Branded with your logo and customizable narrative
- Can be hosted on your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Branded LMS hosting on our secure server available (annually) with student completion reporting and more…
- Translations available
- Certificates of completion available
Completion behavior is as important as the course content. Completing an GDPR course should be simple, straightforward, and self-explanatory so students have no trouble understanding how to satisfy the training requirement.
- Set your passing quiz score anywhere between 0% – 100%
- Acknowledgment of responsibility statement (optional), which must be accepted for course completion. This may contain a complete policy statement or abridged summary.